Taking advantage of social networks and web positioning means more visits, more customers, increased sales and the growth of your business …
Without an internet presence, a business or company will not be more successful than it can achieve in its physical environment. On the other hand, the 2.0 world offers a large number of websites, blogs, social networks and marketing, with which it is possible to publicize any company and, in this way, attract more potential customers.
In the same way that it is important to take into account the physical situation of a business, in the online world you also have to know how to attract the attention of potential customers who are on the Internet.
Good visibility is a key factor. To do this, you have to design a well optimized web page, take advantage of social networks and web positioning.
Without optimizing SEO, your website will not appear in Google searches and you will be invisible to potential customers . Users find what they need through search engines, so it is crucial that your page is among the first results when someone is interested in something related to your business.
Broadly speaking, SEO optimization is divided into two large work groups: internal and external:
- Internal optimization (SEO on-page ): It refers to everything that can be applied within the web page: design, appearance, content and accessibility. If the guidelines given by Google are followed, the search engine will find the page more easily and will position it better. That will mean more visits, more customers, increased sales and business growth.
- External optimization (SEO off-page ): It consists of some strategies to apply to be better known in the online world. Among them, having a presence in forums, on social networks and using external links .
Optimize Social Media
There is a wide range of online platforms, but each company must choose the ones that best suit it according to the specific niche to which it is dedicated .
Although most of these platforms are free, they all offer the possibility of advertising and paying to promote a business, thereby gaining more visibility and increasing traffic to your website. These ads should be directed directly to your target audience.
Carrying out promotions and giving gifts to customers can also be part of the strategy, as well as thinking of a way for users to comment on their experience with the products or services that your company offers . In this way, customers can become the “ambassadors” of your brand.
Data To Take Into Account About Social Networks
The following data reflects the importance of social networks in online marketing campaigns:
- 42% of users use more than one online platform.
- 40% of people are more interested in images than in text.
- A post that includes videos attracts three times more attention than one that only has text.
Optimizing social networks is the best way to drive traffic to the websites of small and medium-sized companies.…